Top 10 Reasons to Call Quail Haven Village Home
May 11, 2014
Many who call the independent living community of Quail Haven Village home say their number one reason for loving our community is the intimate, close-knit relationships formed not just with residents but with the staff of Quail Haven. Others say it’s the proximity to the village of Pinehurst while others note the open, green space within Quail Haven as their number one reason to call it home.
Here are our top 10 reasons you will love to call Quail Haven Home. Love Pinehurst? Help us count the ways and note your favorite destinations in the comment section below.
10. PERFECTLY PAMPERED: Quail Haven is located just minutes from The Spa at Pinehurst where you can indulge in a number of treatments to relax and soothe.
9. DINING: Choose from a variety of local, national, upscale and casual restaurants within the area. With such a variety to choose from you are sure to satisfy any craving.
8. WORLD CLASS HEALTHCARE: In addition receiving access to a full continuum of care as a resident of Quail Haven should it ever be needed, the community is located within close proximity to world class hospitals including the FirstHealth of the Carolinas health care network.
7. ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT: Pinehurst is home to talented artisans, music, performing arts and drama options for you to choose from—with entertainment around every corner you’ll always have wonderful options to enjoy.
6. EXPLORING HISTORY: Explore historical landmarks and sites, including The Bryant House and McLendon Cabin, museums built in the 1700 and 1800s, as well as the Carthage Museum which houses numerous artifacts from Pinehurst’s past.
5. OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: While Pinehurst may be known best as the home of golf, it also serves as home to a number of activities that appeal to outdoor enthusiasts, including cycling, walking paths and tennis.
4. NATURE LOVERS PARADISE: Pinehurst is home to the Sandhills Horticultural Gardens and Village Arboretum, providing acres upon acres of gardens and trails to explore.
3. VILLAGE OF PINEHURST: Selected as a Top Retirement Destination by Where to Retire Magazine and just 10 minutes from Quail Haven Village, the Village of Pinehurst is designated as a Historic Landmark and serves as home to a number of quaint shops and restaurants. Here you can step back in time and explore the history that makes Pinehurst such an interesting and exciting place to live.
2. SAFEST CITY: Pinehurst was named the safest city within North Carolina in 2014 by SafeWise, a nation-wide security systems company.
1. FORE! Quail Haven is located within a short distance from a number of premier courses, including the Pinewild Golf Course, where our residents enjoy complimentary access. Golf enthusiasts will rejoice at the many courses to choose from as well as the many professional golf events which occur within Pinehurst, including the US Open.